About the Art
Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have a seven-point plan to beat COVID-19 and get our country back on track.
- Fix Trump’s testing-and-tracing fiasco to ensure all Americans have access to regular, reliable, and free testing.
- Fix personal protective equipment (PPE) problems for good.
- Provide clear, consistent, evidence-based national guidance for how communities should navigate the pandemic — and the resources for schools, small businesses, and families to make it through.
- Plan for the effective, equitable distribution of treatments and vaccines because discovering isn’t enough if they get distributed like Trump’s testing and PPE fiascos.
- Protect Older Americans and Others at High Risk.
- Rebuild and expand the defenses that Trump has dismantled to predict, prevent, and mitigate pandemic threats, including those coming from China.
- Implement mask mandates nationwide by working with governors and mayors and by asking the American people to do what they do best: step up in a time of crisis.