About the Art
The shapes in "Transformations" morph and interplay. Likewise, I worked on this piece for months before finally setting it on its side and approaching it from a new angle. I imagine people's circles, the pinpointing of problems, and working on a better future.
Rebecca Woodhouse is represented by WaterWorks Gallery and Ryan James Fine Arts. Music has had a powerful influence on her life. From a strong bass line to the lyrics, the energy and the emotional content are reflected in her art. Much of this music is driven by politics.
Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have a seven-point plan to beat COVID-19 and get our country back on track.
- Fix Trump’s testing-and-tracing fiasco to ensure all Americans have access to regular, reliable, and free testing.
- Fix personal protective equipment (PPE) problems for good.
- Provide clear, consistent, evidence-based national guidance for how communities should navigate the pandemic — and the resources for schools, small businesses, and families to make it through.
- Plan for the effective, equitable distribution of treatments and vaccines because discovering isn’t enough if they get distributed like Trump’s testing and PPE fiascos.
- Protect Older Americans and Others at High Risk.
- Rebuild and expand the defenses that Trump has dismantled to predict, prevent, and mitigate pandemic threats, including those coming from China.
- Implement mask mandates nationwide by working with governors and mayors and by asking the American people to do what they do best: step up in a time of crisis.